How To Disable Your Instagram
Given that erasing an Instagram account is long-term and also non-reversible, it might be more a good idea to consider briefly disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight instantly, yet every one of your web content- like your images, comments as well as suches as - are still preserved as well as can be reinstated when and if you decide to reactivate your account.
- Check out Instagram.com as well as log right into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the top right corner of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch next to your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page as well as try to find the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right edge.
- Choose your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click the box listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' as well as re-enter your account password because area.
- Click the switch labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account approximately as soon as a week.