How To Disable Instagram Account
Since erasing an Instagram account is irreversible as well as non-reversible, it could be extra advisable to consider temporarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight immediately, however every one of your web content- like your photos, comments and also suches as - are still retained and can be restored when as well as if you choose to reactivate your account.
- Visit Instagram.com as well as log into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the leading right edge of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch alongside your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the web page and try to find the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right edge.
- Select your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the box listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and also re-enter your account password because field.
- Click on the button classified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account as much as as soon as a week.