Disabled Account On Instagram
Since erasing an Instagram account is permanent and non-reversible, it could be much more advisable to consider momentarily disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight instantly, yet all your content- like your photos, comments and likes - are still maintained and also can be restored when and also if you opt to reactivate your account.
- Visit Instagram.com as well as log right into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button alongside your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page as well as search for the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right edge.
- Choose your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click package below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' as well as re-enter your account password because area.
- Click the button labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account approximately once a week.