Deactivating Instagram Account
Part 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram website. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will certainly take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't visited, click Visit below the web page, enter your username and password, and also click Log in.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username on top of your web page.
4. Scroll down as well as click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the appropriate side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Show a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and then click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will certainly disable your account, authorizing you out of Instagram on all of your connected gadgets.
Part 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username and also password and your account will be reactivated equally as it was in the past. If you logged in on Instagram's web site, you will certainly still need to log in per of your devices.