Deactivate Instagram Temporarily
Part 1: Momentarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram site. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you typically aren't logged in, click Visit below the web page, enter your username and also password, and also click Visit.
2. Click the account symbol. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username at the top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and also click Briefly disable my account. You'll see this link on the right side of all-time low of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Suggest a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Momentarily Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will certainly disable your account, authorizing you out of Instagram on every one of your linked gadgets.
Component 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username and also password and your account will certainly be reactivated equally as it was in the past. If you logged in on Instagram's site, you will certainly still should visit to every of your tools.