Deactivate An Instagram Account
Component 1: Briefly Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Visit at the bottom of the page, enter your username as well as password, as well as click Log in.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's perfect of your username at the top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and also click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the appropriate side of all-time low of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Suggest a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and afterwards click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will disable your account, authorizing you from Instagram on every one of your connected devices.
Component 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username and password and your account will be reactivated just as it was before. If you visited on Instagram's website, you will still should log in per of your tools.