Deactivate Account Instagram
Part 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram web site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you typically aren't visited, click Visit at the end of the page, enter your username as well as password, and click Log in.
2. Click the profile symbol. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right edge of the page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username on top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the right side of all-time low of the "Edit Profile" web page.
5. Suggest a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and after that click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will disable your account, authorizing you out of Instagram on every one of your connected tools.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username as well as password as well as your account will be reactivated equally as it was in the past. If you visited on Instagram's website, you will still should visit to every of your gadgets.