User Search Instagram
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the display (looks like a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are utilizing Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will aid you Find the friends you are already gotten in touch with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- When you see the listing of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" alongside their name to begin following them. If their account is personal, you could have to touch "request" instead, so they can accept the connection. You can also adhere to several of Instagram's preferred individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory site to Find users to follow based on your rate of interests.
- You additionally may have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can look for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the account tab also. You can search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing images you could take pleasure in.
- Lastly, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see a few of the most intriguing photos on Instagram. If you see an image you like, you could click the user that published the photo as well as start following them too.
To label a friend in a remark or in the image itself, just use the @ symbol and also type the user's name directly afterwards.