Search Person On Instagram
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the display (appears like a contact card), after that pick "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly assist you Find the friends you are already gotten in touch with on Twitter and facebook.).
- As soon as you see the listing of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" beside their name to start following them. If their account is private, you may have to tap "request" rather, so they could authorize the link. You could additionally follow some of Instagram's favorite individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory to Find users to follow based on your rate of interests.
- You likewise could have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can look for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing photos you could appreciate.
- Lastly, you can Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see a few of the most interesting pictures on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you can click on the individual that posted the picture and also begin following them as well.
To tag a friend in a comment or in the picture itself, just use the @ symbol and also type the user's name directly then.