Instagram.Com User Search
If You Know Your Friend's Username
1. Surf to Instagram.com and sign in to your account.
2. Open up a new tab on your web browser
3. Kind "instagram.com/username" (without the quotation marks) in the address bar, changing "username" with your Friend's username. You will certainly currently have the ability to click on the "Follow" button to follow that person.
Finding Friends Utilizing an Instagram Web Viewer
1. Enter the Web address of an Instagram Web viewer application, such as Web.stagram.com, Statigr.am or Gramfeed.com (web links in Resources).
2. Click on the "Sign in With Instagram" switch on the page.
3. Click "Authorize" when asked whether the application could access your basic details.
4. Kind the name of your Friend in the search box on the page and click the search symbol represented by a magnifying glass.
Pointer: If you want to remove an Instagram customer application's authorizations to access your account, go to your Instagram account by clicking on your name. Click "Edit profile" and also choose "Manage Applications" Click the "Revoke Access" button next to the application that you want to get rid of.