How To Temporarily Deactivate Your Instagram
Component 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram website. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you typically aren't logged in, click Visit at the end of the page, enter your username and also password, as well as click Visit.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right edge of the page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's ideal of your username on top of your web page.
4. Scroll down as well as click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the ideal side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" web page.
5. Indicate a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and after that click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will certainly disable your account, authorizing you from Instagram on every one of your linked tools.
Part 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username as well as password and your account will certainly be reactivated equally as it was previously. If you visited on Instagram's web site, you will still need to visit to each of your tools.