How Do You Disable Instagram
Given that removing an Instagram account is irreversible and non-reversible, it might be more a good idea to consider temporarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight right away, however all of your material- like your photos, comments as well as suches as - are still kept and also can be restored when as well as if you prefer to reactivate your account.
- Visit Instagram.com as well as log right into your account as above.
- Click your username in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch alongside your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the page and seek the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right edge.
- Pick your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the box below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' as well as re-enter your account password because field.
- Click the switch identified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account up to when a week.