1. The cover picture size on desktops has actually transformed from a width of 851 pixels to a width of 828 pixels. (The height stays the exact same at 315 pixels.) If you have text or various other important information on the edge of your cover image, you may discover that they're removed on the side( s) currently
2. Your profile photo, Facebook Web page Name and Username have actually relocated. They utilized to appear in addition to your cover picture, in the reduced left corner. Now they lie on the left side of your cover picture.
3. Page tabs now show up under your account picture, as opposed to below your cover picture.
4. Facebook Like, Message, and also A lot more buttons currently appear below your cover photo. These buttons used to appear on the base of your cover picture.
5. The Call-to-Action button currently shows up listed below your cover picture-- as well as is bigger! This switch utilized to be situated in addition to your cover picture (and also was smaller sized).
Modifications # 2-5 are great-- since you no more need to bother with your cover picture style being covered up by buttons and also text! Before, you needed to make certain Facebook had not been covering up any type of essential information on your cover picture.
CREATING FACEBOOK COVER PHOTOS FOR DESKTOP AND MOBILE:
As I pointed out above, the cover photo dimension on desktops has actually changed to 828 pixels broad by 315 pixels high. But exactly what about on mobile phones? It would certainly be great if Facebook would simply reduce your cover image to fit on a smaller screen size; but no such luck! Instead, Facebook shows your cover picture at a size of 640 x 360 on smart phones-- which plants off an excellent section of the sides of your cover image that you designed at the 828 x 315 dimension.