1. The cover picture dimension on desktop computers has changed from a size of 851 pixels to a width of 828 pixels. (The height remains the very same at 315 pixels.) If you have message or other essential information on the side of your cover picture, you may observe that they're reduced off on the brink( s) now
2. Your profile picture, Facebook Web page Name as well as Username have moved. They utilized to show up in addition to your cover picture, in the lower left corner. Now they are located on the left side of your cover image.
3. Page tabs now appear under your profile picture, as opposed to underneath your cover photo.
4. Facebook Like, Message, as well as A lot more switches now appear below your cover photo. These switches made use of to appear under of your cover picture.
5. The Call-to-Action switch now appears listed below your cover image-- and also is larger! This switch utilized to be situated in addition to your cover image (and was smaller sized).
Modifications # 2-5 are superb-- since you no longer need to bother with your cover photo style being covered up by switches and also text! Prior to, you had to make certain Facebook wasn't concealing any type of important information on your cover picture.
MAKING FACEBOOK COVER PHOTOS FOR DESKTOP COMPUTERS As Well As MOBILE:
As I stated above, the cover image dimension on desktop computers has actually altered to 828 pixels vast by 315 pixels high. Yet what about on smart phones? It would behave if Facebook would merely scale down your cover picture to fit on a smaller sized display dimension; yet no such luck! Rather, Facebook presents your cover image at a dimension of 640 x 360 on mobile phones-- which plants off a good portion of the sides of your cover image that you created at the 828 x 315 size.