Facebook Cover Photo Ratio
1. The cover image dimension on desktops has transformed from a width of 851 pixels to a size of 828 pixels. (The height continues to be the very same at 315 pixels.) If you have message or other crucial details on the edge of your cover image, you could see that they're removed on the edge( s) currently
2. Your profile photo, Facebook Page Name and Username have relocated. They used to show up on top of your cover photo, in the lower left edge. Currently they lie on the left side of your cover image.
3. Page tabs now show up under your account photo, as opposed to beneath your cover photo.
4. Facebook Like, Message, as well as Extra buttons currently appear below your cover photo. These buttons utilized to show up on the base of your cover photo.
5. The Call-to-Action switch currently appears below your cover image-- and also is larger! This switch utilized to be found on top of your cover photo (and also was smaller sized).
Changes # 2-5 are fantastic-- since you not need to stress over your cover image style being covered up by switches as well as text! Before, you needed to see to it Facebook wasn't covering up any essential details on your cover image.
DESIGNING FACEBOOK COVER PHOTOS FOR DESKTOP AND MOBILE:
As I stated above, the cover photo dimension on desktops has transformed to 828 pixels vast by 315 pixels high. Yet just what regarding on mobile devices? It would certainly behave if Facebook would just scale down your cover picture to fit on a smaller screen size; but no such luck! Rather, Facebook presents your cover photo at a size of 640 x 360 on mobile phones-- which plants off a great portion of the sides of your cover picture that you created at the 828 x 315 size.