View Facebook Profile As
Method 1: Utilizing Stat Trackers
1. Include an HTML box application to your profile. By default, Facebook does not have a mechanism that enables you to input static HTML on your account. In order to utilize HTML coding, you will should add a Facebook app made to present static HTML or FBML boxes.
Do a Facebook search for "HTML box" or "FBML box." Numerous applications should appear in the search results page.
Rapidly assess an app before you install it. Look in the "Around" section to verify that it will do exactly what you want it to do, and also do a quick Web search to verify that the application is genuine instead of being a fraud. Look something along the lines of "App Call legit" or "Application Name fraud.".
Because these applications do not strictly violate Facebook plan, they are not typically outlawed unless confirmed to be spam.
As soon as the app is set up, you could place the stat counter code inside the HTML or FBML box it shows.
2. Discover a complimentary counter solution online. There is no single HTML code that will certainly generate a common web page counter.  Therefore, you will need to do a Net search for "cost-free HTML page counter" or "totally free HTML stats counter.".
Review the terms of the counter service very carefully prior to using it. Make certain that it does not need any type of personal info, consisting of login info for your Facebook account, and make certain that it is 100% free.
Know which kind of HTML to look for. A CGI script is the most effective alternative. These scripts present a visuals counter that changes each time somebody views your page.
Prevent PHP counters, given that these normally require you to save the manuscript in a text paper within your website's directory site. You do not have a directory site of pages and files connected with your Facebook account. Simply put, these counters will certainly not function on Facebook.
3. Generate your HTML code. Follow the on-screen instructions to develop the HTML code for your Facebook page.
Keep in mind that several complimentary counter services will certainly require you to produce an account before you could use them.
You could need to specify the site URL you intend to use your counter on. In this case, it would certainly be the LINK for your Facebook profile or timeline.
4. Paste the code right into your HTML box application. As soon as the code is produced, copy and paste it into the HTML box offered by the HTML or FBML box app you mounted.
You could should confirm the code by pushing an "ALRIGHT" or "Verify" switch prior to it will be related to your profile.
Depending upon the application you use, this counter will either appear on the application web page or on your timeline.
5. Analyze the numbers. Because this method just reveals you how several sights your profile has had as opposed to who has actually seen it, you will certainly need to keep track of the numbers and assume meticulously regarding the reasons they might increase or go down.
If a good friend or old love rate of interest simply went back to community after being away for a long period of time, she or he could be liable for any spikes in web page sights.
If you just made a new friend or met a person knew, she or he may be the source of a boosted number of web page sights.
If you simply broke up with someone or had a befalling with a pal, this could cause a reduction in web page sights.
If you believe that someone has actually been following or tracking you, as well as you see your counter numbers climb, this may back up your uncertainties.
Method 2: Using Analytics
1. Create a Google Analytics account. A Google Analytics account will allow you to track the web traffic that your Facebook page gets. A standard account is complimentary, and all you have to do to register is to connect your current Google account to Google Analytics.
If you do not have a Google account, create one. You will certainly have to create a user name and also password, as well as you will certainly likewise need to confirm your age as well as accept the regards to service.
Note that you can just use Google Analytics to track Facebook pages connected with businesses you own. It could not be utilized to track traffic that sees your individual profile.
2. Add your web page as home to your Google Analytics account.  From your Admin tab, click Create brand-new residential or commercial property.
If you do not currently have actually an account linked with your Facebook page, produce one by clicking on Develop brand-new residential or commercial property first.
As soon as this account is established up, click it to open its page.
Click on + New Internet Residential or commercial property.
Show that you wish to track a website when asked and also fill in the info concerning the industry group and time zone.
Click on Get Tracking ID to end up.
Switch on the tracking choices you want and hit Save.
Highlight the code as well as duplicate it by hitting Ctrl + c on your keyboard, or by right-clicking with your computer mouse and selecting Copy.
Select and also copy this new code.
5. Include an HTML box application to your page. Do a search on Facebook for "HTML box". A number of apps need to show up in the search results page.
Promptly evaluate an app prior to you mount it.
When the app is set up, you must discover a box on your web page or a box on the app page where you can paste static HTML.
6. Go down the brand-new code into your HTML box application. Right-click in the box and pick "Paste" to place the HTML in.
Alternatively, left-click in the box as well as hit Ctrl + v on your keyboard to paste the code in.
Strike the "OKAY" or "Verify" switch to confirm the code.
7. Ask yourself just what it all methods. Analyze your numbers to determine why they change and that could be responsible.
If you lately networked with one more service or reached a new client base, look for increases.
Expect rises if you began a brand-new promotion.
Anticipate declines if you lost a major client or had a recent rumor.
Technique 3: Finding Clues on Facebook
1. View the pals in your conversation bar or the close friends provided on your timeline. Facebook particularly states that the good friends on top of your chat sidebar "are individuals you've engaged with often or just recently on Facebook."  The very same puts on those buddies detailed in the good friends area of your main timeline screen.
Note that people that just watch your profile without commenting, liking, or otherwise providing physical proof of their existence will certainly not typically appear on either list.
The communication Facebook utilizes goes both ways. In other words, individuals on your conversation sidebar or timeline are people you speak with often as well as those who debate regularly, too. The checklist is not strictly made up based on people that often view your profile.
This may aid you determine who visits your profile most often relying on exactly how active you are on Facebook. If you rarely initiate communication on Facebook or engage equally with a a great deal of individuals, individuals who engage with your account will lug higher weight in establishing that appears on your conversation sidebar or timeline.
When making use of the buddies listing on your timeline, you could have to revitalize the web page numerous times to obtain an accurate reading. The good friends you connect with frequently will show up time as well as time once again, yet a few arbitrary friends will certainly constantly be thrown in, as well. These arbitrary pals will change as you revitalize the page, however the consistent ones will rarely change.
2. Invite your close friends to an occasion.  When you invite your good friends to an occasion, you can judge that visits your account usually by considering the reaction categories.
Actions are sectioned off right into 3 areas: approved invites, rejected invitations, and invitations still awaiting a reply.
Apparently, the leading 5 individuals provided in each category are the good friends in each classification that watch your account usually.
3. Type each letter right into the search bar one by one. In your Facebook search bar, start typing out a search request simply by keying the initial letter of a feasible request. Do this one letter each time, removing the first letter before beginning with a new one.
If you just recently went to a pal whose name begins keeping that letter or frequently go to a friend whose name starts with that letter, that friend will be the initial in the list to show up.
On the various other hand, if you kind a letter that does not belong to such a buddy or if an individual whose profile you seldom browse through appears at the top of the outcomes, there is a decent opportunity that the friend that reveals up is either the last person to see your page whose name began with that letter or the person that sees your page one of the most.
4. Take a look at your friend tips. Your good friend suggestions could offer hints regarding who could be having a look at your profile despite the fact that they are out your friend's checklist.
If you get a good friend pointer from someone without shared or mutual pals, there is a decent chance that the individual being recommended is someone who visited your profile.
If you obtain a friend suggestion that shares a mutual close friend, the recommended pal might or might not have actually seen your profile.