Profile Viewer Facebook
Method 1: Utilizing Stat Trackers
1. Include an HTML box application to your account. By default, Facebook does not have a mechanism that enables you to input fixed HTML on your profile. In order to use HTML coding, you will should add a Facebook application created to show fixed HTML or FBML boxes.
Do a Facebook look for "HTML box" or "FBML box." Several applications need to appear in the search engine result.
Rapidly evaluate an application before you mount it. Search in the "About" area to confirm that it will do exactly what you desire it to do, and also do a fast Web search to validate that the application is reputable rather than being a fraud. Look something along the lines of "Application Name legit" or "Application Name scam.".
Considering that these applications do not strictly go against Facebook plan, they are not usually prohibited unless proven to be spam.
When the app is mounted, you can position the stat counter code inside the HTML or FBML box it displays.
2. Locate a free counter solution online. There is no solitary HTML code that will generate a common web page counter.  Therefore, you will have to do a Net search for "complimentary HTML web page counter" or "free HTML stats counter.".
Evaluation the terms of the counter service thoroughly before utilizing it. Make certain that it does not call for any kind of individual details, including login information for your Facebook account, as well as make certain that it is 100% totally free.
Know which type of HTML to try to find. A CGI script is the very best choice. These scripts display a visuals counter that alters each time someone views your web page.
Prevent PHP counters, given that these commonly require you to save the manuscript in a text paper within your site's directory. You do not have a directory of web pages as well as files associated with your Facebook account. In short, these counters will certainly not service Facebook.
3. Produce your HTML code. Comply with the on-screen directions to create the HTML code for your Facebook page.
Keep in mind that many free counter solutions will require you to produce an account prior to you can utilize them.
You might have to specify the site LINK you intend to utilize your counter on. In this case, it would certainly be the URL for your Facebook account or timeline.
4. Paste the code into your HTML box application. Once the code is generated, copy and paste it right into the HTML box made available by the HTML or FBML box app you installed.
You might have to confirm the code by pressing an "ALRIGHT" or "Validate" button before it will certainly be put on your account.
Depending on the application you make use of, this counter will certainly either appear on the app page or on your timeline.
5. Examine the numbers. Since this approach only shows you the amount of sights your account has actually had rather compared to who has actually visited it, you will certainly should check the numbers and also think carefully about the reasons they could increase or go down.
If a buddy or old love interest just went back to community after being away for a lengthy time, they could be responsible for any spikes in page views.
If you simply made a new close friend or met someone understood, they might be the source of an enhanced number of page views.
If you simply damaged up with someone or had a befalling with a good friend, this could lead to a decrease in web page sights.
If you suspect that a person has been complying with or tracking you, as well as you see your counter numbers increase, this could back up your suspicions.
Technique 2: Using Analytics
1. Create a Google Analytics account. A Google Analytics account will enable you to track the website traffic that your Facebook web page obtains. A standard account is complimentary, as well as all you have to do to subscribe is to connect your present Google account to Google Analytics.
If you do not have a Google account, create one. You will certainly have to develop a customer name as well as password, as well as you will certainly likewise require to confirm your age and also agree to the terms of service.
Keep in mind that you can just use Google Analytics to track Facebook web pages associated with services you possess. It could not be used to track web traffic that visits your personal account.
2. Include your web page as residential or commercial property to your Google Analytics account.  From your Admin tab, click Produce brand-new building.
If you do not already have an account connected with your Facebook page, produce one by clicking Develop new residential property initially.
When this account is set up, click it to open its web page.
Click + Brand-new Internet Residential or commercial property.
Suggest that you want to track a website when asked as well as fill in the details concerning the sector category as well as time zone.
Click Get Tracking ID to end up.
Activate the tracking options you want as well as strike Save.
Highlight the code and duplicate it by striking Ctrl + c on your keyboard, or by right-clicking with your computer mouse as well as selecting Copy.
Select as well as copy this brand-new code.
5. Add an HTML box application to your web page. Do a search on Facebook for "HTML box". A number of apps must appear in the search results.
Promptly review an application before you mount it.
As soon as the application is installed, you need to see a box on your web page or a box on the application page where you could paste fixed HTML.
6. Drop the new code right into your HTML box application. Right-click in package as well as choose "Paste" to place the HTML in.
Additionally, left-click in the box and hit Ctrl + v on your key-board to paste the code in.
Hit the "OK" or "Verify" switch to confirm the code.
7. Ask on your own what everything ways. Evaluate your numbers to determine why they transform and that could be liable.
If you recently networked with one more business or reached a new client base, watch for rises.
Expect boosts if you began a brand-new promo.
Expect reductions if you lost a major client or had a recent detraction.
Method 3: Searching for Clues on Facebook
1. View the friends in your chat bar or the good friends listed on your timeline. Facebook especially specifies that the good friends on top of your conversation sidebar "are people you have actually engaged with often or lately on Facebook."  The same uses to those pals detailed in the close friends area of your primary timeline display.
Keep in mind that people that just see your account without commenting, preference, or otherwise supplying physical proof of their presence will not usually show up on either checklist.
The interaction Facebook uses goes both means. Simply puts, the people on your conversation sidebar or timeline are people you speak with frequently as well as those that chat back frequently, as well. The checklist is not strictly composed based on people that frequently see your profile.
This might help you identify that visits your profile most regularly depending on exactly how active you get on Facebook. If you seldom start interaction on Facebook or connect equally with a multitude of people, individuals that communicate with your account will lug greater weight in establishing who shows up on your chat sidebar or timeline.
When utilizing the good friends listing on your timeline, you may have to revitalize the page several times to obtain a precise reading. The good friends you communicate with often will appear over and over again, yet a few arbitrary close friends will certainly constantly be included, too. These arbitrary good friends will transform as you refresh the web page, but the constant ones will seldom alter.
2. Invite your good friends to an event.  When you invite your good friends to an occasion, you could evaluate that visits your account usually by checking out the feedback categories.
Reactions are sectioned off into 3 areas: accepted invitations, denied invites, and also invitations still waiting on a reply.
Supposedly, the top 5 individuals listed in each category are the friends in each classification that view your account usually.
3. Type each letter right into the search bar one at a time. In your Facebook search bar, start keying out a search request merely by keying the very first letter of a feasible request. Do this one letter at a time, removing the preliminary letter prior to beginning with a new one.
If you lately checked out a buddy whose name begins with that said letter or often visit a buddy whose name begins with that letter, that friend will be the initial in the listing to appear.
On the other hand, if you type a letter that does not belong to such a buddy or if a person whose profile you seldom see appears on top of the outcomes, there is a decent possibility that the pal who reveals up is either the last individual to see your page whose name began keeping that letter or the individual that visits your page the a lot of.
4. Have a look at your good friend recommendations. Your friend tips could give hints regarding that could be looking into your account despite the fact that they are out your friend's checklist.
If you obtain a good friend tip from someone without shared or shared buddies, there is a good possibility that the individual being suggested is somebody who saw your profile.
If you receive a pal recommendation that shares a mutual good friend, the suggested pal may or might not have actually seen your account.