Facebook Cover Best Photos
1. The cover image dimension on desktop computers has actually transformed from a width of 851 pixels to a size of 828 pixels. (The height remains the exact same at 315 pixels.) If you have text or other important details on the side of your cover image, you may discover that they're reduced off on the side( s) currently
2. Your account photo, Facebook Page Call and Username have moved. They used to appear in addition to your cover photo, in the lower left corner. Now they lie on the left side of your cover image.
3. Page tabs now show up under your profile photo, as opposed to underneath your cover photo.
4. Facebook Like, Message, as well as A lot more buttons now show up below your cover image. These switches utilized to appear on the base of your cover picture.
5. The Call-to-Action button currently shows up listed below your cover photo-- and also is bigger! This button used to be situated on top of your cover image (and also was smaller).
Changes # 2-5 are amazing-- due to the fact that you no longer need to stress over your cover photo style being hidden by switches and message! Before, you needed to make sure Facebook wasn't hiding any kind of vital details on your cover image.
DESIGNING FACEBOOK COVER PHOTOS FOR DESKTOP AND MOBILE:
As I stated above, the cover image dimension on desktops has altered to 828 pixels large by 315 pixels high. But exactly what regarding on smart phones? It would be great if Facebook would merely reduce your cover photo to fit on a smaller sized screen size; yet no such luck! Instead, Facebook displays your cover picture at a size of 640 x 360 on smart phones-- which plants off an excellent section of the sides of your cover photo that you designed at the 828 x 315 dimension.