View Restricted Facebook Profile
Method 1: Utilizing Stat Trackers
1. Include an HTML box application to your account. By default, Facebook does not have a system that permits you to input fixed HTML on your profile. In order to make use of HTML coding, you will require to include a Facebook app designed to show fixed HTML or FBML boxes.
Do a Facebook search for "HTML box" or "FBML box." Several applications need to appear in the search results.
Rapidly examine an app prior to you mount it. Search in the "About" area to verify that it will do just what you desire it to do, and also do a quick Internet search to verify that the application is legitimate as opposed to being a rip-off. Browse something along the lines of "Application Call genuine" or "Application Call scam.".
Since these applications do not purely go against Facebook plan, they are not typically outlawed unless proven to be spam.
When the application is set up, you can place the stat counter code inside the HTML or FBML box it presents.
2. Discover a free counter service online. There is no solitary HTML code that will produce a common page counter.  Because of this, you will should do a Web look for "complimentary HTML page counter" or "complimentary HTML statistics counter.".
Review the regards to the counter solution meticulously prior to using it. Make certain that it does not call for any individual details, consisting of login info for your Facebook account, as well as make certain that it is 100% totally free.
Know which type of HTML to try to find. A CGI script is the very best option. These manuscripts display a graphic counter that transforms each time somebody views your web page.
Avoid PHP counters, because these usually require you to conserve the script in a text paper within your web site's directory. You do not have a directory of web pages and data associated with your Facebook profile. In other words, these counters will not function on Facebook.
3. Produce your HTML code. Adhere to the on-screen directions to develop the HTML code for your Facebook page.
Keep in mind that numerous cost-free counter solutions will need you to create an account prior to you could use them.
You may need to define the site URL you prepare to use your counter on. In this instance, it would be the LINK for your Facebook profile or timeline.
4. Paste the code right into your HTML box application. Once the code is generated, duplicate and paste it right into the HTML box made available by the HTML or FBML box app you set up.
You could should validate the code by pressing an "OK" or "Confirm" button before it will certainly be used to your profile.
Relying on the app you utilize, this counter will either show up on the application page or on your timeline.
5. Evaluate the numbers. Given that this approach only shows you the amount of sights your account has actually had as opposed to who has actually visited it, you will should monitor the numbers and also assume thoroughly regarding the factors they might increase or drop.
If a good friend or old love interest simply went back to community after being away for a long period of time, they could be accountable for any type of spikes in page views.
If you simply made a brand-new pal or met someone recognized, she or he may be the reason of an increased number of web page views.
If you just broke up with a person or had a dropping out with a buddy, this might result in a decrease in web page views.
If you suspect that somebody has been complying with or tracking you, and you see your counter numbers increase, this could back up your suspicions.
Method 2: Utilizing Analytics
1. Develop a Google Analytics account. A Google Analytics account will certainly enable you to track the traffic that your Facebook web page receives. A basic account is totally free, as well as all you have to do to register is to link your existing Google account to Google Analytics.
If you do not have a Google account, create one. You will certainly need to create a user name and password, and you will likewise should verify your age and also accept the terms of solution.
Note that you can just make use of Google Analytics to track Facebook web pages connected with services you possess. It can not be made use of to track web traffic that sees your personal profile.
2. Add your web page as home to your Google Analytics account.  From your Admin tab, click Create brand-new residential property.
If you do not already have an account related to your Facebook web page, create one by clicking Develop new residential property first.
Once this account is set up, click on it to open its web page.
Click + New Internet Building.
Indicate that you wish to track a site when asked and load out the details concerning the sector category as well as time zone.
Click Obtain Tracking ID to end up.
Activate the monitoring alternatives you want as well as strike Save.
Highlight the code as well as copy it by striking Ctrl + c on your key-board, or by right-clicking with your mouse and choosing Duplicate.
Select and duplicate this new code.
5. Include an HTML box application to your web page. Do a search on Facebook for "HTML box". Several apps should appear in the search results page.
Swiftly assess an application prior to you mount it.
As soon as the application is installed, you ought to notice a box on your page or a box on the app web page where you could paste fixed HTML.
6. Drop the new code into your HTML box app. Right-click in package and choose "Paste" to place the HTML in.
Conversely, left-click in the box and also hit Ctrl + v on your key-board to paste the code in.
Hit the "OK" or "Validate" switch to validate the code.
7. Ask yourself what all of it ways. Analyze your numbers to figure out why they alter as well as that may be liable.
If you recently networked with one more company or reached a new client base, look for boosts.
Expect rises if you started a brand-new promo.
Expect reductions if you lost a significant client or had a recent rumor.
Method 3: Searching for Clues on Facebook
1. Sight the close friends in your chat bar or the buddies detailed on your timeline. Facebook particularly specifies that the good friends at the top of your chat sidebar "are people you've engaged with often or recently on Facebook."  The same relates to those buddies detailed in the pals area of your primary timeline screen.
Note that people who just see your account without commenting, liking, or otherwise providing physical evidence of their presence will not normally show up on either list.
The interaction Facebook uses goes both means. To puts it simply, individuals on your conversation sidebar or timeline are individuals you speak to regularly and also those who debate regularly, also. The listing is not strictly composed based on people who often see your account.
This may aid you figure out who visits your account most regularly depending upon just how energetic you get on Facebook. If you hardly ever start interaction on Facebook or interact similarly with a huge number of individuals, individuals that connect with your account will bring better weight in establishing who appears on your conversation sidebar or timeline.
When using the close friends list on your timeline, you might have to revitalize the page several times to get a precise reading. The good friends you interact with often will appear over and over again, however a couple of arbitrary friends will constantly be thrown in, too. These arbitrary buddies will alter as you freshen the page, however the consistent ones will rarely alter.
2. Welcome your close friends to an event.  When you welcome your pals to an occasion, you could judge that sees your account frequently by taking a look at the action categories.
Responses are sectioned off into 3 areas: accepted invitations, rejected invitations, and also invites still waiting for a reply.
Supposedly, the top 5 individuals listed in each group are the close friends in each classification that see your profile frequently.
3. Type each letter into the search bar individually. In your Facebook search bar, start typing out a search request simply by keying the initial letter of a feasible request. Do this one letter at once, erasing the first letter prior to beginning with a new one.
If you just recently visited a buddy whose name starts keeping that letter or frequently go to a close friend whose name begins with that letter, that close friend will certainly be the initial in the list to appear.
On the other hand, if you kind a letter that does not come from such a close friend or if a person whose profile you rarely visit appears at the top of the outcomes, there is a suitable chance that the pal who appears is either the last individual to see your web page whose name started with that letter or the individual that sees your web page one of the most.
4. Have a look at your pal tips. Your pal recommendations could give tips regarding who may be having a look at your profile despite the fact that they are not on your pal's list.
If you obtain a friend recommendation from someone without shared or shared pals, there is a good possibility that the person being recommended is somebody who saw your profile.
If you receive a friend recommendation that shares a common pal, the suggested close friend could or could not have actually watched your profile.