How Can I Preview My Facebook Profile
Technique 1: Utilizing Stat Trackers
1. Include an HTML box application to your profile. By default, Facebook does not have a system that permits you to input static HTML on your account. In order to make use of HTML coding, you will certainly have to add a Facebook app made to present fixed HTML or FBML boxes.
Do a Facebook search for "HTML box" or "FBML box." Several apps ought to turn up in the search engine result.
Swiftly assess an app prior to you mount it. Look in the "About" section to confirm that it will certainly do exactly what you desire it to do, and do a fast Internet search to validate that the application is legit rather than being a rip-off. Browse something along the lines of "Application Call reputable" or "Application Call scam.".
Because these applications do not purely violate Facebook plan, they are not generally banned unless confirmed to be spam.
As soon as the application is mounted, you could put the stat counter code inside the HTML or FBML box it presents.
2. Find a free counter service online. There is no single HTML code that will generate a common web page counter.  Therefore, you will certainly have to do an Internet search for "complimentary HTML page counter" or "cost-free HTML data counter.".
Evaluation the regards to the counter solution thoroughly before utilizing it. See to it that it does not need any kind of individual details, including login information for your Facebook account, and ensure that it is 100% complimentary.
Know which sort of HTML to seek. A CGI manuscript is the ideal option. These manuscripts display a visuals counter that alters each time somebody sights your web page.
Stay clear of PHP counters, since these typically need you to conserve the script in a text record within your web site's directory site. You do not have a directory of web pages as well as files associated with your Facebook account. Basically, these counters will certainly not service Facebook.
3. Create your HTML code. Comply with the on-screen guidelines to create the HTML code for your Facebook page.
Keep in mind that lots of complimentary counter solutions will require you to create an account before you can use them.
You could have to specify the web site URL you prepare to utilize your counter on. In this instance, it would be the URL for your Facebook account or timeline.
4. Paste the code into your HTML box application. Once the code is created, duplicate and paste it right into the HTML box provided by the HTML or FBML box application you set up.
You may have to confirm the code by pushing an "OKAY" or "Verify" switch before it will be used to your account.
Depending upon the app you make use of, this counter will certainly either show up on the application web page or on your timeline.
5. Analyze the numbers. Given that this approach only reveals you exactly how lots of views your account has had instead of who has seen it, you will certainly should monitor the numbers and also think meticulously concerning the reasons they could spike or go down.
If a close friend or old love passion simply returned to town after being away for a long period of time, he or she could be in charge of any spikes in page views.
If you just made a brand-new friend or fulfilled somebody knew, he or she could be the cause of an enhanced number of web page views.
If you simply broke up with a person or had a dropping out with a buddy, this can lead to a decline in page views.
If you believe that someone has actually been following or tracking you, and also you see your counter numbers climb, this may back up your uncertainties.
Method 2: Utilizing Analytics
1. Produce a Google Analytics account. A Google Analytics account will enable you to track the traffic that your Facebook web page gets. A basic account is cost-free, and also all you have to do to register is to connect your current Google account to Google Analytics.
If you do not have a Google account, produce one. You will should develop an individual name and also password, and also you will certainly likewise require to confirm your age and accept the regards to service.
Keep in mind that you could just make use of Google Analytics to track Facebook web pages associated with organisations you possess. It could not be made use of to track traffic that check outs your individual account.
2. Include your page as residential property to your Google Analytics account.  From your Admin tab, click on Produce brand-new home.
If you do not already have an account connected with your Facebook page, create one by clicking on Create brand-new residential property initially.
When this account is set up, click on it to open its web page.
Click on + Brand-new Web Property.
Show that you want to track an internet site when asked and submit the info regarding the industry category as well as time area.
Click Get Tracking ID to complete up.
Transform on the tracking choices you desire and also hit Save.
Highlight the code and copy it by striking Ctrl + c on your key-board, or by right-clicking with your computer mouse and also selecting Duplicate.
Select and copy this brand-new code.
5. Add an HTML box application to your web page. Do a search on Facebook for "HTML box". Numerous applications ought to appear in the search engine result.
Rapidly assess an app prior to you mount it.
As soon as the application is set up, you should see a box on your web page or a box on the application web page where you can paste static HTML.
6. Go down the brand-new code into your HTML box app. Right-click in the box and also choose "Paste" to place the HTML in.
Alternatively, left-click in the box as well as hit Ctrl + v on your keyboard to paste the code in.
Strike the "ALRIGHT" or "Confirm" button to verify the code.
7. Ask on your own what it all methods. Examine your numbers to establish why they transform and also who may be responsible.
If you just recently connected with another business or reached a new client base, watch for rises.
See for increases if you started a new promo.
Expect reductions if you shed a significant client or had a current detraction.
Technique 3: Finding Clues on Facebook
1. Sight the buddies in your conversation bar or the buddies noted on your timeline. Facebook particularly mentions that the buddies on top of your conversation sidebar "are individuals you have actually interacted with often or just recently on Facebook."  The exact same applies to those good friends provided in the good friends area of your main timeline display.
Note that individuals that only view your profile without commenting, taste, or otherwise supplying physical evidence of their presence will not typically appear on either listing.
The communication Facebook utilizes goes both means. Simply puts, the people on your conversation sidebar or timeline are individuals you speak to frequently and those who talk back regularly, too. The listing is not strictly made up based on individuals that regularly watch your profile.
This may help you figure out who visits your account most often relying on exactly how energetic you are on Facebook. If you seldom start interaction on Facebook or communicate equally with a a great deal of individuals, the people who connect with your profile will bring better weight in identifying that appears on your conversation sidebar or timeline.
When making use of the good friends list on your timeline, you might should revitalize the page numerous times to get a precise analysis. The friends you interact with regularly will show up time and time once more, yet a few arbitrary close friends will always be thrown in, as well. These arbitrary close friends will certainly transform as you refresh the web page, but the continuous ones will hardly ever change.
2. Welcome your pals to an event.  When you invite your close friends to an occasion, you could evaluate who sees your account most commonly by checking out the response groups.
Reactions are sectioned off right into 3 areas: accepted invites, turned down invites, as well as invitations still waiting for a reply.
Supposedly, the leading five people provided in each classification are the close friends in each category that see your account frequently.
3. Type each letter into the search bar one by one. In your Facebook search bar, begin keying out a search request just by keying the first letter of a possible request. Do this one letter at a time, deleting the preliminary letter before starting with a new one.
If you just recently visited a friend whose name starts with that said letter or frequently see a close friend whose name starts keeping that letter, that good friend will certainly be the very first in the list to show up.
On the other hand, if you kind a letter that does not come from such a friend or if an individual whose account you seldom visit reveals up at the top of the results, there is a suitable possibility that the pal who shows up is either the last person to see your web page whose name began with that letter or the individual that sees your web page the most.
4. Have a look at your good friend ideas. Your pal suggestions can provide tips about who could be inspecting out your account despite the fact that they are out your buddy's checklist.
If you get a close friend suggestion from someone with no shared or common pals, there is a suitable possibility that the individual being recommended is someone who visited your profile.
If you obtain a pal recommendation that shares a common pal, the recommended good friend might or may not have viewed your account.