However, there are nerds that simply want to crack any questions as well as reacts to circumstances you had.
You can be a tutorial I created listed below "Who is Viewing My Facebook" to it please try the steps below.
Who is Viewing My Facebook
There is an expansion on Chrome web browser known as "Account Visitors for Facebook", install this expansion & reactivate chrome; open your Facebook account, you will certainly locate a new Tab as "Visitors", there you could find all the viewers who viewed your account.
An additional Option:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline
2. Right click on your Browser after that click "Sight Web page Resource"
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Macbook).
5. Type: "InitialChatFriendsList" (Keep in mind to not include Quotes (")).
6. Beside it, you will discover listing of numbers, these are the FB account ID's of people who visit your Facebook Timeline.
7. Most likely to "Facebook.com" and append ID number with a "". e.g. if the FB ID is "mnop", you have to put it as: http://facebook.com/mnop.
I wish this short article could help you and can be a recommendation for you, if you believe this short article practical, please share this short article.