View Page Source Facebook Profile Views
Approach 1: Using Stat Trackers
1. Add an HTML box application to your profile. By default, Facebook does not have a device that enables you to input fixed HTML on your profile. In order to use HTML coding, you will have to include a Facebook application developed to show static HTML or FBML boxes.
Do a Facebook search for "HTML box" or "FBML box." Numerous apps should appear in the search results.
Swiftly review an app before you install it. Look in the "Around" area to validate that it will certainly do just what you desire it to do, and also do a fast Web search to validate that the app is genuine rather than being a fraud. Search something along the lines of "App Call genuine" or "App Call scam.".
Given that these applications do not strictly go against Facebook plan, they are not normally outlawed unless shown to be spam.
Once the application is mounted, you can position the stat counter code inside the HTML or FBML box it presents.
2. Find a totally free counter solution online. There is no solitary HTML code that will certainly generate a generic web page counter.  Therefore, you will certainly need to do an Internet search for "complimentary HTML page counter" or "totally free HTML data counter.".
Review the regards to the counter service very carefully before using it. Ensure that it does not call for any individual info, including login information for your Facebook account, as well as see to it that it is 100% totally free.
Know which sort of HTML to seek. A CGI manuscript is the finest alternative. These manuscripts show a graphic counter that transforms each time a person sights your web page.
Avoid PHP counters, considering that these usually require you to conserve the manuscript in a message paper within your web site's directory site. You do not have a directory site of web pages and data related to your Facebook profile. In short, these counters will certainly not deal with Facebook.
3. Produce your HTML code. Follow the on-screen guidelines to create the HTML code for your Facebook web page.
Note that several totally free counter solutions will need you to create an account prior to you could use them.
You could have to specify the website URL you intend to utilize your counter on. In this case, it would be the LINK for your Facebook account or timeline.
4. Paste the code right into your HTML box app. Once the code is produced, duplicate and also paste it into the HTML box provided by the HTML or FBML box application you set up.
You could have to validate the code by pressing an "OK" or "Confirm" button before it will certainly be put on your profile.
Depending upon the app you use, this counter will certainly either turn up on the app web page or on your timeline.
5. Assess the numbers. Since this approach just reveals you the number of views your account has had instead of who has seen it, you will need to check the numbers as well as believe meticulously regarding the factors they could increase or go down.
If a close friend or old love passion simply went back to community after being away for a very long time, he or she could be liable for any spikes in web page sights.
If you just made a brand-new buddy or met a person recognized, he or she could be the source of a raised variety of web page views.
If you simply damaged up with a person or had a befalling with a buddy, this could result in a decline in page views.
If you presume that somebody has been adhering to or stalking you, and you see your counter numbers climb, this could back up your suspicions.
Technique 2: Making use of Analytics
1. Develop a Google Analytics account. A Google Analytics account will certainly allow you to track the traffic that your Facebook web page receives. A fundamental account is totally free, and all you require to do to sign up is to connect your present Google account to Google Analytics.
If you do not have a Google account, create one. You will certainly need to produce a customer name and also password, and also you will certainly additionally require to verify your age as well as accept the regards to service.
Note that you could only make use of Google Analytics to track Facebook pages linked with services you own. It could not be utilized to track web traffic that sees your personal account.
2. Add your page as property to your Google Analytics account.  From your Admin tab, click Produce brand-new residential or commercial property.
If you do not already have an account associated with your Facebook web page, create one by clicking Create brand-new home initially.
As soon as this account is established, click it to open its page.
Click on + New Internet Property.
Suggest that you intend to track a site when asked as well as complete the details regarding the market classification and time area.
Click Obtain Tracking ID to finish up.
Turn on the monitoring alternatives you want and also strike Save.
Highlight the code and copy it by striking Ctrl + c on your key-board, or by right-clicking with your computer mouse as well as choosing Duplicate.
Select and also duplicate this brand-new code.
5. Add an HTML box application to your page. Do a search on Facebook for "HTML box". Several applications should show up in the search engine result.
Promptly evaluate an app prior to you install it.
As soon as the app is mounted, you need to observe a box on your web page or a box on the application web page where you could paste static HTML.
6. Go down the brand-new code right into your HTML box app. Right-click in package and also pick "Paste" to place the HTML in.
Additionally, left-click in the box as well as hit Ctrl + v on your keyboard to paste the code in.
Strike the "OK" or "Validate" button to confirm the code.
7. Ask on your own exactly what it all ways. Examine your numbers to establish why they transform and also that could be accountable.
If you recently networked with another service or reached a new customer base, watch for rises.
Expect boosts if you started a new promo.
Anticipate decreases if you shed a major client or had a recent scandal.
Method 3: Searching for Clues on Facebook
1. View the friends in your chat bar or the pals listed on your timeline. Facebook specifically states that the buddies on top of your conversation sidebar "are individuals you have actually connected with often or just recently on Facebook."  The very same applies to those close friends noted in the buddies section of your primary timeline display.
Note that individuals that just view your account without commenting, liking, or otherwise providing physical evidence of their visibility will certainly not generally show up on either checklist.
The interaction Facebook makes use of goes both ways. To puts it simply, the individuals on your conversation sidebar or timeline are people you talk with often as well as those that debate regularly, as well. The list is not purely made up based upon individuals that frequently see your account.
This could help you determine who sees your account most regularly relying on exactly how energetic you get on Facebook. If you seldom initiate communication on Facebook or engage equally with a a great deal of people, the people that connect with your profile will certainly bring higher weight in establishing who appears on your conversation sidebar or timeline.
When using the friends checklist on your timeline, you may should revitalize the web page a number of times to obtain a precise analysis. The friends you engage with regularly will show up time and also time once again, but a few arbitrary close friends will certainly always be included, too. These arbitrary close friends will alter as you revitalize the web page, however the continuous ones will hardly ever alter.
2. Welcome your close friends to an occasion.  When you welcome your pals to an occasion, you could evaluate that sees your account usually by looking at the feedback classifications.
Responses are sectioned off right into three sections: accepted invitations, declined invites, as well as invitations still waiting for a reply.
Supposedly, the top 5 individuals detailed in each group are the pals in each category that watch your account frequently.
3. Kind each letter into the search bar one by one. In your Facebook search bar, start typing out a search request simply by keying the very first letter of a feasible request. Do this one letter at a time, deleting the initial letter prior to starting with a brand-new one.
If you lately saw a close friend whose name begins keeping that letter or frequently check out a buddy whose name starts keeping that letter, that close friend will certainly be the very first in the list to appear.
On the various other hand, if you kind a letter that does not belong to such a close friend or if a person whose account you rarely check out appears on top of the results, there is a suitable opportunity that the pal who appears is either the last individual to visit your web page whose name started with that letter or the individual that sees your page the a lot of.
4. Take an appearance at your good friend recommendations. Your pal ideas can offer tips regarding that could be taking a look at your profile also though they are not on your pal's checklist.
If you obtain a pal idea from someone without any common or common close friends, there is a respectable opportunity that the person being suggested is someone that visited your account.
If you receive a buddy pointer that shares a mutual good friend, the recommended close friend may or may not have viewed your account.