View Facebook Profile
Approach 1: Utilizing Stat Trackers
1. Add an HTML box application to your profile. By default, Facebook does not have a system that allows you to input static HTML on your profile. In order to utilize HTML coding, you will certainly have to include a Facebook application made to show static HTML or FBML boxes.
Do a Facebook look for "HTML box" or "FBML box." A number of applications ought to appear in the search results page.
Quickly examine an application prior to you install it. Search in the "About" area to confirm that it will do exactly what you desire it to do, and also do a quick Web search to validate that the application is legitimate instead of being a rip-off. Browse something along the lines of "Application Call genuine" or "App Call fraud.".
Considering that these applications do not purely go against Facebook plan, they are not normally prohibited unless confirmed to be spam.
When the app is set up, you could put the stat counter code inside the HTML or FBML box it shows.
2. Find a cost-free counter service online. There is no solitary HTML code that will certainly produce a common web page counter.  Therefore, you will should do an Internet look for "complimentary HTML page counter" or "free HTML data counter.".
Evaluation the regards to the counter solution meticulously before utilizing it. Make certain that it does not need any kind of individual info, including login details for your Facebook account, and see to it that it is 100% cost-free.
Know which kind of HTML to search for. A CGI manuscript is the very best option. These scripts present a graphic counter that transforms each time somebody sights your web page.
Avoid PHP counters, given that these normally need you to save the manuscript in a message record within your website's directory site. You do not have a directory site of pages and also data associated with your Facebook account. Basically, these counters will not work with Facebook.
3. Generate your HTML code. Follow the on-screen guidelines to develop the HTML code for your Facebook page.
Note that numerous cost-free counter services will require you to develop an account prior to you can use them.
You might need to specify the site LINK you plan to utilize your counter on. In this instance, it would be the LINK for your Facebook account or timeline.
4. Paste the code right into your HTML box application. When the code is produced, copy and paste it into the HTML box made available by the HTML or FBML box app you installed.
You may require to validate the code by pressing an "ALRIGHT" or "Confirm" switch before it will be applied to your account.
Depending upon the application you make use of, this counter will certainly either reveal up on the application page or on your timeline.
5. Analyze the numbers. Since this method just reveals you the number of sights your profile has had instead than who has actually visited it, you will certainly need to keep an eye on the numbers as well as think thoroughly concerning the reasons they could surge or drop.
If a buddy or old love interest simply returned to community after being away for a lengthy time, they may be accountable for any kind of spikes in page views.
If you simply made a brand-new buddy or fulfilled a person knew, they might be the reason of an enhanced number of web page sights.
If you just broke up with someone or had a dropping out with a friend, this might lead to a decrease in web page views.
If you believe that somebody has been following or tracking you, and also you see your counter numbers rise, this could back up your suspicions.
Method 2: Using Analytics
1. Create a Google Analytics account. A Google Analytics account will permit you to track the website traffic that your Facebook web page gets. A basic account is complimentary, and all you have to do to join is to link your current Google account to Google Analytics.
If you do not have a Google account, create one. You will should produce a customer name and also password, and you will additionally should validate your age as well as consent to the regards to solution.
Keep in mind that you could only utilize Google Analytics to track Facebook pages linked with companies you have. It could not be utilized to track website traffic that gos to your personal profile.
2. Include your web page as residential property to your Google Analytics account.  From your Admin tab, click on Develop brand-new property.
If you do not currently have an account related to your Facebook web page, produce one by clicking Produce brand-new property first.
Once this account is established, click on it to open its page.
Click on + New Internet Building.
Suggest that you intend to track an internet site when asked and also submit the information regarding the market group and time zone.
Click Obtain Tracking ID to finish up.
Activate the monitoring alternatives you want as well as strike Save.
Highlight the code and copy it by striking Ctrl + c on your keyboard, or by right-clicking with your computer mouse as well as selecting Copy.
Select and also duplicate this new code.
5. Add an HTML box application to your page. Do a search on Facebook for "HTML box". Numerous applications should appear in the search engine result.
Rapidly assess an application prior to you mount it.
When the app is set up, you must notice a box on your page or a box on the application web page where you could paste fixed HTML.
6. Go down the brand-new code into your HTML box application. Right-click in the box and also choose "Paste" to put the HTML in.
Additionally, left-click in package and hit Ctrl + v on your key-board to paste the code in.
Hit the "OKAY" or "Validate" switch to verify the code.
7. Ask on your own exactly what all of it means. Evaluate your numbers to determine why they alter and that may be accountable.
If you lately connected with one more company or reached a new customer base, expect increases.
View for rises if you started a new promo.
Expect declines if you shed a significant customer or had a recent rumor.
Technique 3: Searching for Clues on Facebook
1. Sight the close friends in your chat bar or the good friends provided on your timeline. Facebook particularly states that the pals on top of your conversation sidebar "are people you've interacted with often or just recently on Facebook."  The exact same puts on those good friends listed in the close friends area of your major timeline screen.
Keep in mind that people that just view your account without commenting, taste, or otherwise offering physical evidence of their visibility will not typically show up on either listing.
The interaction Facebook makes use of goes both ways. In various other words, the people on your chat sidebar or timeline are individuals you speak to frequently and also those who debate frequently, too. The listing is not strictly composed based upon individuals who regularly watch your account.
This may assist you identify that visits your account most often depending on how energetic you get on Facebook. If you hardly ever launch interaction on Facebook or connect equally with a multitude of people, the people who communicate with your account will carry higher weight in identifying that shows up on your chat sidebar or timeline.
When using the buddies listing on your timeline, you may require to freshen the page a number of times to get an exact reading. The pals you communicate with frequently will appear over and over again, however a couple of random good friends will constantly be included, too. These random buddies will certainly alter as you revitalize the page, but the continuous ones will hardly ever alter.
2. Invite your friends to an occasion.  When you invite your good friends to an occasion, you could judge that sees your account usually by taking a look at the feedback classifications.
Responses are sectioned off right into three sections: accepted invites, rejected invites, and also invites still awaiting a reply.
Supposedly, the leading 5 individuals detailed in each classification are the good friends in each classification that watch your profile frequently.
3. Kind each letter into the search bar one by one. In your Facebook search bar, begin typing out a search request simply by inputting the initial letter of a possible request. Do this one letter at once, erasing the initial letter before beginning with a new one.
If you lately went to a close friend whose name begins with that letter or frequently visit a friend whose name begins with that letter, that good friend will be the first in the listing to show up.
On the various other hand, if you type a letter that does not come from such a close friend or if an individual whose profile you rarely check out appears on top of the outcomes, there is a respectable chance that the buddy that turns up is either the last individual to see your web page whose name began with that letter or the individual who sees your page one of the most.
4. Take an appearance at your friend pointers. Your buddy tips can give tips about that may be inspecting out your account even though they are not on your friend's list.
If you obtain a pal suggestion from a person with no shared or common pals, there is a good opportunity that the individual being suggested is a person that visited your account.
If you receive a buddy suggestion that shares a common good friend, the suggested friend might or could not have viewed your profile.