It isn't really going too far to state that privacy is usually cherished, and valued by the masses. Yet, all too often, particularly on social media websites like Facebook, it seems like we're trapped in a glass box, with everybody we understand (and even people we have actually never ever satisfied prior to) glimpsing in. Among the most egregious spaces in our Facebook privacy is that any individual can see that we're good friends with if we do not have the appropriate setups in position.
How To Make Facebook Friends List Private
If this open accessibility makes you unpleasant, here's how you can protect against these viewings, as well as make your friend checklist private:
1. Log onto Facebook, and also enter your individual timeline by clicking on the link that includes your name as well as account photo, situated on the ideal side of the top bar.
2. When there, click on the button that states "Pals." This web link will be located straight above package where you compose condition updates, blog post photos/videos, as well as create life occasions.
3. After that, in the "Pals" area of this web page, go to the leading right edge, and also look for a small image of a pencil. Click this, then click on the "Edit Personal privacy" web link.
4. Finally, in the leading portion of this pop-up, you'll see the concern, "That can see your pals checklist?" Click on the down arrowhead situated on the appropriate side, and also pick the privacy setup that works finest for you.
If you wish to have one of the most personal privacy feasible, click "Only Me." However, you do have other alternatives. You can make the listing available to individuals that are friends with you (Buddies), or limit it to your especially friends (Buddies Except Acquaintances). You could also develop a custom-made listing of that can, and also can not access the listing (Personalized). If you later determine to go down these protection restrictions completely, you could always make your pals listing offered to every person (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrowhead that says "Extra Options" to see other options for that can, as well as could not, see your buddy checklist.