How To Delete Your Notifications On Facebook
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, situated on top right edge of the page. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down listing that shows up. The "Account Settings" page is presented.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Setups" page is shown.
4. Scroll to the "All Notices" area of the web page. A checklist of all notifications kinds appears, each with a check box next to it. Alerts you are registered for will have a sign in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the examined box alongside each notice type you want to eliminate. This will certainly remove the check mark from package and also remove you from receiving the picked notification.
If you want to remove a pop-up notification that shows up in the reduced left edge of your web page, just hover over the alert and also click the "x" that appears in the corner.
To erase notices sent to your mobile or email, delete them as you usually would a sms message or e-mail message.
To eliminate red sharp notices that show up in the top left corner of the screen, click the world icon as well as click "See All Notices." Click the "x" alongside the notice you desire to eliminate.