How to Delete Photos Of You On Facebook
1. Launch the Facebook app on your Android device. You can locate the application symbol on among the screens or in the Apps menu.
2. Kind your email address into the "Email" field as well as the password into the "Password" area and also faucet "Log In" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Food selection" icon-- the one with three horizontal white lines-- and then touch "Photos" in the Apps section to browse to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to watch all cds then tap the album that contains the image you intend to delete.
5. Touch the photo you intend to delete to see it and afterwards press or tap the "Menu" switch on your Android phone to show the menu box.
6. Tap "Remove photo" then touch "Delete" to validate and delete the photo from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you want to abort and keep the picture.
If you decide to use the default Android Web web browser instead of the Facebook app, the steps to delete the picture are similar to the steps you would certainly take on your computer.
The Android Menu button appears like 3 lines or 3 dots. You often utilize it in the Facebook app to access numerous functions.
You cannot recover a picture after you verify the removal.
Information in this short article puts on Facebook for Android. Procedures could differ with various other versions or products.