How to Delete Photos In Facebook
1. Introduce the Facebook application on your Android tool. You can discover the app icon on one of the displays or in the Apps menu.
2. Type your email address into the "Email" field as well as the password into the "Password" area and also faucet "Visit" to log in to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" symbol-- the one with three straight white lines-- and after that touch "Photos" in the Apps area to browse to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Cds" tab to check out all cds and then touch the album which contains the image you intend to remove.
5. Tap the photo you intend to delete to see it and afterwards press or touch the "Menu" switch on your Android phone to display the food selection box.
6. Tap "Delete picture" and then tap "Remove" to validate as well as delete the photo from the cd. Tap "Terminate" if you intend to terminate and maintain the photo.
If you opt to make use of the default Android Internet browser instead of the Facebook app, the actions to erase the picture resemble the actions you would certainly tackle your computer system.
The Android Food selection switch looks like three lines or 3 dots. You usually use it in the Facebook application to accessibility different features.
You can't recoup an image after you confirm the deletion.
Details in this article puts on Facebook for Android. Treatments could vary with other variations or items.