How To Delete Notification On Facebook
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" link, situated on top right corner of the page. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down checklist that appears. The "Account Setup" web page is shown.
3. Click "Alerts" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Settings" page is displayed.
4. Scroll to the "All Alerts" area of the page. A list of all notifications kinds shows up, each with a check box next to it. Notices you are registered for will certainly have a check in the box, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the examined box beside each alert kind you desire to get rid of. This will certainly get rid of the check mark from package and also remove you from obtaining the chosen notification.
If you desire to remove a pop-up notice that shows up in the lower left edge of your page, just hover over the notification and also click the "x" that shows up in the edge.
To remove notifications sent to your mobile or email, delete them as you usually would a text or email message.
To remove red sharp notices that show up in the top left corner of the screen, click the globe icon and also click "See All Notifications." Click the "x" alongside the alert you desire to remove.