How To Delete Facebook Notifications
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" link, situated on top right edge of the web page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Account Setup" page is displayed.
3. Click "Alerts" from the menu on the left side of the web page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is displayed.
4. Scroll to the "All Notices" section of the page. A list of all notifications kinds appears, each with a check box alongside it. Alerts you are subscribed to will certainly have a sign in the box, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the checked box alongside each notice kind you want to remove. This will certainly get rid of the check mark from the box and also remove you from receiving the chosen notification.
If you wish to remove a pop-up alert that shows up in the reduced left corner of your page, simply float over the alert and also click the "x" that shows up in the corner.
To remove alerts sent to your mobile or email, erase them as you generally would a text message or e-mail message.
To get rid of red alert notices that appear in the top left corner of the screen, click the world icon and also click "See All Alerts." Click the "x" next to the notice you want to remove.