How To Clear Notifications On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, situated at the top right edge of the page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Account Setup" page is displayed.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the web page. The "Notifications Setups" web page is displayed.
4. Scroll to the "All Notices" area of the web page. A list of all notices types shows up, each with a check box alongside it. Notices you are signed up for will have a check in the box, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the examined box alongside each alert kind you desire to get rid of. This will certainly eliminate the check mark from package and also eliminate you from getting the chosen alert.
If you desire to remove a pop-up alert that shows up in the reduced left edge of your web page, simply hover over the alert as well as click the "x" that appears in the edge.
To delete notices sent to your mobile or email, delete them as you usually would a text or email message.
To eliminate red sharp notifications that show up in the top left edge of the display, click the world icon and click "See All Alerts." Click the "x" next to the notice you wish to eliminate.