How Do You Delete Facebook Notifications
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, situated at the top right corner of the page. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down listing that shows up. The "Account Setup" web page is shown.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the web page. The "Notifications Setups" page is shown.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" section of the web page. A checklist of all notifications kinds appears, each with a check box next to it. Notifications you are subscribed to will have a sign in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the inspected box next to each notification type you want to remove. This will remove the check mark from package as well as remove you from obtaining the selected notice.
If you wish to remove a pop-up notice that appears in the reduced left corner of your web page, simply float over the notification and click the "x" that shows up in the corner.
To remove notices sent to your mobile or email, remove them as you normally would a text or email message.
To get rid of red alert notifications that appear in the top left corner of the display, click the world symbol as well as click "See All Notifications." Click the "x" beside the notice you desire to eliminate.