How Do I Delete A Photo In Facebook
1. Introduce the Facebook application on your Android device. You could find the app symbol on one of the displays or in the Apps menu.
2. Kind your e-mail address right into the "Email" field and also the password into the "Password" field and also tap "Visit" to log in to your Facebook account.
3. Touch the "Menu" symbol-- the one with 3 straight white lines-- and then touch "Photos" in the Apps area to navigate to the Photos area of your Facebook account.
4. Touch the "Cds" tab to see all albums and then touch the album which contains the picture you want to erase.
5. Tap the picture you wish to remove to watch it and after that press or touch the "Menu" button on your Android phone to display the menu box.
6. Tap "Delete picture" then touch "Erase" to verify and also remove the picture from the cd. Tap "Terminate" if you want to terminate as well as keep the image.
If you choose to make use of the default Android Internet internet browser as opposed to the Facebook app, the steps to erase the picture are similar to the actions you would tackle your computer.
The Android Food selection switch appears like three lines or three dots. You often utilize it in the Facebook application to gain access to numerous features.
You cannot recover a picture after you verify the deletion.
Info in this post puts on Facebook for Android. Procedures may differ with various other versions or items.