How Do I Delete My Photos From Facebook
1. Launch the Facebook application on your Android gadget. You could find the app symbol on among the displays or in the Applications food selection.
2. Kind your e-mail address right into the "Email" area and the password right into the "Password" area and tap "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Touch the "Food selection" symbol-- the one with 3 horizontal white lines-- then touch "Photos" in the Applications section to navigate to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Cds" tab to view all albums and then tap the album which contains the picture you want to remove.
5. Tap the picture you wish to erase to watch it and then press or touch the "Menu" button on your Android phone to present the food selection box.
6. Faucet "Delete picture" then touch "Delete" to confirm and delete the picture from the cd. Tap "Cancel" if you wish to abort and also maintain the photo.
If you decide to use the default Android Web browser rather than the Facebook application, the actions to delete the image are similar to the steps you would tackle your computer.
The Android Menu switch looks like 3 lines or 3 dots. You often use it in the Facebook application to access various features.
You cannot recuperate a photo after you verify the deletion.
Information in this article applies to Facebook for Android. Treatments could differ with various other versions or items.