How Can I Delete Notifications On Facebook
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" link, situated on top right edge of the web page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down checklist that shows up. The "Account Settings" web page is presented.
3. Click "Notices" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Setups" web page is shown.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" area of the web page. A checklist of all notices types appears, each with a check box next to it. Notifications you are signed up for will have a check in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the checked box alongside each alert type you desire to eliminate. This will get rid of the check mark from the box and also eliminate you from getting the picked notification.
If you desire to remove a pop-up alert that appears in the lower left corner of your web page, simply hover over the notification as well as click the "x" that shows up in the edge.
To delete notices sent to your mobile or email, remove them as you normally would a sms message or e-mail message.
To get rid of red alert notices that show up in the leading left edge of the screen, click the world icon as well as click "See All Notices." Click the "x" next to the notification you desire to remove.