However, there are nerds that just want to break any type of questions as well as responds to scenarios you had.
You can be a tutorial I developed listed below "Check who Viewed My Facebook" to it please try the actions listed below.
Check who Viewed My Facebook
There is an extension on Chrome browser referred to as "Account Visitors for Facebook", install this extension & reboot chrome; open your Facebook account, you will discover a brand-new Tab as "Visitors", there you could find all the audiences that watched your account.
One more Alternative:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline
2. Right click on your Browser after that click "View Web page Resource"
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Macbook).
5. Type: "InitialChatFriendsList" (Remember to not include Quotes (")).
6. Beside it, you will discover list of numbers, these are the FB account ID's of individuals who visit your Facebook Timeline.
7. Go to "Facebook.com" and append ID number with a "". e.g. if the FB ID is "mnop", you have to place it as: http://facebook.com/mnop.
I wish this write-up can aid you as well as can be a referral for you, if you think this post valuable, please share this short article.