Video Share Facebook
Method 1: Sharing a Close friend's Video Message
1. Browse to Facebook and log in. Situate your friend's video clip that you wish to share.
2. Click the blue "Share" switch underneath the video clip.
3. Click "Share Web link" in order to upload the video for your pals to see. Read more concerning modifying the video clip info and personal privacy settings in the "Editing and enhancing a Video clip's Personal privacy and also Information Information" area at the end of this write-up.
Technique 2: Uploading your Individual Video Clip from your Computer
1. Browse to Facebook and also log in. Click the "Add Photos/Video" switch. This link is at the top of the web page, right away complying with the "Update Standing" and also coming before the "Produce Photo Cd" message.
2. Navigate with your computer system as well as pick a video clip to post.
- Facebook will just enable you to publish video clips in these formats: 3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, dat, divx, dv, f4v, flv, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogm, ogv, qt, tod, ts, vob, and also wmv. You could find the file format by appropriate clicking the file and also selecting "Feature" in Windows or "Get Info" in Mac OS X. You will certainly find the documents style provided beside "Submit Layout" in Windows as well as "Kind" in Mac OS X.
- Facebook additionally limits the size and length of the video clip. You might only publish video which depend on 1gb or 20 mins, whichever comes first.
3. Click the documents you wish to submit and then click "Open.".
4. Click "Message" to publish your video. The video will take a while to publish, however Facebook will certainly inform you when the video is ready to view.