However, there are geeks who simply wish to fracture any type of inquiries and also responds to scenarios you had.
You can be a tutorial I developed listed below "Track who Views Your Facebook" to it please attempt the actions listed below.
Track who Views Your Facebook
There is an expansion on Chrome browser known as "Account Visitors for Facebook", mount this expansion & restart chrome; open your Facebook account, you will discover a brand-new Tab as "Visitors", there you can discover all the audiences who saw your profile.
1. Open your Facebook Timeline
2. Right click on your Internet browser then click "View Web page Resource"
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Macbook).
5. Kind: "InitialChatFriendsList" (Keep in mind to not include Quotes (")).
6. Beside it, you will find list of numbers, these are the FB account ID's of people who visit your Facebook Timeline.
7. Most likely to "Facebook.com" and append ID number with a "". e.g. if the FB ID is "mnop", you have to place it as: http://facebook.com/mnop.
I hope this write-up could assist you and can be a reference for you, if you believe this write-up handy, please share this article.