Nonetheless, there are geeks who just want to fracture any questions and also reacts to scenarios you had.
You can be a tutorial I created below "See who Viewed My Facebook" to it please attempt the steps below.
See who Viewed My Facebook
There is an expansion on Chrome browser known as "Profile Visitors for Facebook", mount this expansion & reactivate chrome; open your Facebook account, you will discover a new Tab as "Site visitors", there you can discover all the visitors that watched your account.
An additional Option:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline
2. Right click your Web browser then click "Sight Page Source"
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Macbook).
5. Kind: "InitialChatFriendsList" (Bear in mind to not include Quotes (")).
6. Alongside it, you will discover checklist of numbers, these are the FB account ID's of people who see your Facebook Timeline.
7. Most likely to "Facebook.com" and add ID number with a "". e.g. if the FB ID is "mnop", you need to place it as: http://facebook.com/mnop.
I hope this write-up can help you as well as can be a referral for you, if you think this article handy, please share this post.