Restricting Someone On Facebook
" How is limiting individuals various from obstructing them," you ask?
- Restricted Facebook users can only watch your public updates. They can still talk with you, mark you in blog posts, and so on
- Blocked individuals can not see anything on your timeline. They could not talk to you or mark you either.
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. As soon as you have actually logged in, click the gear symbol on top right of the page, as well as choose Personal privacy Setups from the menu checklist.
3. In the Privacy setups page, make sure that you are presently checking out the Obstructing area. This section can be discovered on the left side of the web page, under Timeline as well as Tagging.
4. At the facility of the screen, you will discover the Restricted List option, under Manage Blocking. Click on the Edit Checklist web link at the end of the option to proceed.
5. When the Edit Restricted window turns up, click the little button at the top left, as well as choose Buddies. All your good friends will be detailed in the home window. To limit someone from seeing your updates, simply click on their name. Conversely, you could kind the name of the individual in the search area.
6. When you have picked all the individuals you intend to obstruct, hit Complete to save the modifications.