Note: Deactivating your account is not the same thing as deleting your Facebook account This process just suspends your account as well as does not erase it permanently.
Caution: Deactivating your account will certainly not shield it from hackers.
Is My Facebook Account Deactivated
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the Account Food selection switch that lies in the upper-right hand edge of the display.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Protection in the left-hand column.
5. Select Deactivate your account, and after that follow the actions to complete the process.
Note: After you have finished this procedure, you will certainly no longer be searchable nor noticeable to friends on Facebook.