However, there are geeks who simply want to break any type of questions as well as responds to circumstances you had.
You can be a tutorial I developed below "How to See who Has Viewed Your Facebook Page" to it please attempt the actions below.
How to See who Has Viewed Your Facebook Page
There is an extension on Chrome internet browser called "Account Visitors for Facebook", install this expansion & reactivate chrome; open your Facebook account, you will find a brand-new Tab as "Visitors", there you could find all the customers who watched your profile.
1. Open your Facebook Timeline
2. Right click on your Browser after that click "View Web page Source"
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Macbook).
5. Kind: "InitialChatFriendsList" (Remember to not include Quotes (")).
6. Beside it, you will locate checklist of numbers, these are the FB account ID's of individuals that visit your Facebook Timeline.
7. Most likely to "Facebook.com" as well as add ID number with a "". e.g. if the FB ID is "mnop", you have to place it as: http://facebook.com/mnop.
I hope this short article can assist you and also can be a recommendation for you, if you believe this post handy, please share this article.