How To Restrict On Facebook
" Just how is restricting users different from blocking them," you ask?
- Restricted Facebook individuals could only watch your public updates. They can still talk with you, label you in blog posts, etc.
- Blocked users can not see anything on your timeline. They could not speak with you or identify you either.
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. As soon as you have actually logged in, click the equipment icon at the top right of the web page, and select Privacy Settings from the menu list.
3. In the Privacy settings page, make sure that you are presently checking out the Blocking section. This section can be found on the left side of the web page, under Timeline and Tagging.
4. At the facility of the display, you will find the Restricted Checklist choice, under Manage Barring. Click on the Edit Listing web link at the end of the option to continue.
5. When the Edit Restricted home window pops up, click the little button on top left, and also pick Pals. All your friends will be listed in the window. To restrict a person from watching your updates, simply click their name. Alternatively, you can type the name of the person in the search field.
6. When you have actually picked all the individuals you intend to block, hit Finish to save the modifications.