How To Remove Notifications On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, located on top right edge of the page. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down listing that shows up. The "Account Settings" web page is shown.
3. Click "Alerts" from the menu on the left side of the web page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is displayed.
4. Scroll to the "All Alerts" area of the web page. A listing of all notifications kinds appears, each with a check box next to it. Notices you are subscribed to will have a sign in the box, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the checked box next to each notification kind you desire to remove. This will certainly get rid of the check mark from package and remove you from getting the chosen alert.
If you desire to eliminate a pop-up notification that shows up in the lower left edge of your page, simply hover over the notification and click the "x" that appears in the corner.
To remove alerts sent out to your mobile or e-mail, erase them as you usually would a text message or e-mail message.
To remove red sharp notifications that appear in the top left edge of the display, click the world symbol and also click "See All Alerts." Click the "x" alongside the alert you desire to remove.