How To Remove Facebook Notifications
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" link, situated at the top right corner of the page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down listing that appears. The "Account Settings" page is presented.
3. Click "Alerts" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Setups" page is shown.
4. Scroll to the "All Alerts" section of the web page. A checklist of all notifications kinds shows up, each with a check box alongside it. Alerts you are registered for will have a check in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the checked box next to each notice kind you want to remove. This will certainly eliminate the check mark from package as well as eliminate you from receiving the chosen notification.
If you wish to eliminate a pop-up notice that appears in the reduced left edge of your page, merely float over the alert and also click the "x" that shows up in the corner.
To delete alerts sent to your mobile or e-mail, delete them as you usually would a text message or e-mail message.
To get rid of red sharp notices that appear in the leading left edge of the display, click the world symbol and click "See All Notifications." Click the "x" next to the alert you want to remove.