How To Remove Facebook Contacts
Ways to Hide Facebook Calls from iPhone
For maintaining additional get in touches with which are synced from your Facebook data to the Contacts application (iPhone's address book), however concealing them from the major checklist of calls, you need to modify view settings.
1. Introduce the "Contacts" app -> tap teams.
2. Currently scroll till "All Facebook" appears and also uncheck this item.
3. Inspect any other team to make them visible, such as the iCloud, Gmail contacts or any type of group that might have been triggered on iPhone.
4. Tap "Done" when you're completed.
Contacts will certainly currently make the Facebook calls from the major checklist invisible, while other get in touches with will certainly be there.
Ways to get rid of Facebook Contacts from iPhone
Maybe your Facebook account is currently configured on iphone, and you did that without understanding that contact sync would certainly increase the entries in your address book, which you could not find excellent to the eye. The good news is, there's the alternative to get rid of Facebook get in touches with from iPhone.
1. Most likely to Setups -> choose "Facebook".
2. Then switch off the toggle called "Get in touches with".
3. This will after that delete Facebook contacts from the regional personal digital assistant. Don't worry, because the friends/contacts will certainly continue to be active on Facebook.
Update # 1: If you currently have updated to iOS 11, you will certainly need to remove your Facebook calls from the FB Messenger application manually.
After you've experienced the steps, open the "Contacts app" on your gadget. Voila! All the access noted formerly in the "All Facebook" group will certainly not exist anymore.