How to Remove A Comment On Facebook
Approach 1: Removing Comments (Mobile App)
1. Open up the Facebook app. You can delete any kind of eligible remark using your Facebook mobile app. Ensure you're visited with the account that can erase the comment.
If you wish to remove an article rather than a remark, see the next section.
2. Open the Task Log. The Activity log tracks every one of the comments and also blog posts you have actually made. You can promptly discover specific remarks utilizing the Task Log. To access the Task Log:.
Android - Touch the Menu (☰) button in the upper-right edge, after that scroll completely down to "Activity Log.".
iOS - Touch the Menu (☰) switch in the lower-right corner, after that tap "Setups." Select "Task Log" from the brand-new food selection.
3. Discover comments on your blog posts that you want to remove. The Task Log will just show comments you have actually made. If you need to remove a comment a person made on your message, you'll should open that article rather.
You could erase comments that you've made on other individuals's blog posts as well as remarks that others have left on your posts. You could not delete comments that individuals have left on blog posts that typically aren't your own.
4. Open up the comment's food selection. In the Task Log, tap the "v" beside the comment you wish to remove. If you're trying to delete a comment straight from a post (not the Activity Log), press and hold it to open the comment's menu.
5. Faucet "Remove" to remove the comment. You'll be asked to validate that you want to remove the comment from the post. If the "Remove" option is not offered, you are not enabled to erase that comment.
Approach 2: Removing Comments (Desktop)
1. Log into the Facebook internet site. You could erase any of your comments utilizing the Facebook site. Make certain to log in with the account that is permitted to remove the comment.
If you need to remove a post instead of a remark, see the following area.
2. Find the comment you wish to remove. You could erase comments that you have actually left on blog posts in addition to comments that have left by yourself posts. You could not remove remarks that other people have left on other people's posts.
3. Make use of the Activity Log to locate remarks you've made. You can discover any comments you have actually made using the Task Log.
Click the ▼ switch at the top of the page, then pick "Task Log." You could then browse for the comment you want to get rid of.
You can additionally simply open up the post which contains the comment you want to remove.
4. Click the switch to the right of the remark you wish to erase. Click the "X" next to other individuals's comments or the Pencil switch beside your personal.
5. Select "Delete" from the menu that appears. This only occurs for remarks that you have actually made.
6. Validate that you want to delete the comment. When you confirm, the comment will be gotten rid of and also no person will certainly have the ability to see it anymore.