How To Put Someone On Restricted List On Facebook
" Exactly how is limiting users different from obstructing them," you ask?
- Limited Facebook customers could just view your public updates. They can still talk with you, tag you in messages, etc.
- Blocked users could not see anything on your timeline. They can not talk with you or label you either.
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Once you have actually visited, click the gear icon on top right of the page, as well as pick Privacy Settings from the menu checklist.
3. In the Privacy settings web page, ensure that you are presently checking out the Blocking area. This section can be found on the left side of the web page, under Timeline and also Tagging.
4. At the facility of the display, you will certainly locate the Restricted Listing choice, under Manage Barring. Click on the Edit Listing link at the end of the option to continue.
5. When the Edit Restricted home window appears, click the small button on top left, and also choose Friends. All your good friends will be provided in the home window. To limit somebody from watching your updates, just click on their name. Alternatively, you could type the name of the individual in the search area.
6. When you have chosen all the users you wish to obstruct, strike End up to conserve the modifications.