Keep in mind: Deactivating your account is not the exact same thing as erasing your Facebook account This procedure only suspends your account and also does not eliminate it permanently.
Warning: Deactivating your account will not protect it from hackers.
How To Permanently Deactivate My Facebook Account
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on the Account Food selection button that lies in the upper-right hand corner of the display.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Safety in the left-hand column.
5. Select Deactivate your account, and afterwards adhere to the actions to finish the process.
Keep in mind: After you have actually finished this process, you will certainly no more be searchable nor visible to buddies on Facebook.