To protect your pal checklist from being perused by other customers, it is important that you alter your privacy options. Adhere to the actions explained listed below to get the job done:
How to Hide Friends List Facebook
1. On your preferred web browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome display, login with your credentials.
3. On the homepage of your account, click on your Name alongside the house switch.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens, click the Friends button below the cover picture.
5. On the Buddies page that opens, click on the Manage switch that has a tiny pencil icon on it. The switch is present at the ideal side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Privacy.
7. On the Edit Privacy home window that opens, pick Only Me from the drop-down list standing for the Who can see my friend checklist choice.
8. As soon as done, click the Close switch to conserve the adjustments and to close the opened up box.
Now your buddy listing will just show up to you. Your buddies will certainly have the ability to see pals you share, i.e. the people who are added in your and their friend list.