10 Second Summary
1. Open up Facebook Messenger.
2. Tap Residence.
3. Tap a conversation.
4. Scroll down through your messages.
How To Get Old Facebook Messages
Technique 1: On Mobile
1. Open Facebook Messenger. This application appears like a white screw of lightning on a blue background.
If you aren't signed into Messenger, key in your telephone number, tap Continue, and also enter your password.
2. Tap Home. It's a house-shaped tab in the bottom-left corner of the display.
3. Tap a conversation. Older messages will certainly be additionally down the page, so you could need to scroll down.
4. Scroll up through your messages. The more up the page you scroll, the older the messages are.
5. Tap a message you wish to review. This will open it, enabling you to read it.
Approach 2: On Desktop
1. Go to Facebook's internet site. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com in your favored browser. This will load your News Feed if you're already logged right into Facebook.
If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) and also password prior to continuing.
2. Click the Messenger icon. It's a speech bubble with a lightning bolt icon that remains in the upper-right side of the Facebook home window. A drop-down window will show up.
3. Click See All in Carrier. This web link is at the bottom of the drop-down window.
4. Scroll down through your discussions. Discussions will certainly be detailed in chronological order, so older ones will certainly be toward the bottom of the page.
5. Click a message you want to check out. Doing so will certainly open it, allowing you to review it.
6. Scroll up via the conversation. The additional up the conversation you are, the older the messages are.
7. Click Setups. It's in the upper-left side of the Messenger window. Doing so motivates a drop-down menu.
8. Click Archived Threads. This alternative is in the middle of the drop-down menu.
9. Review your archived messages. Any kind of messages that you archived will show up here. If you can't locate an old message in your inbox, it could get on this page.